AEON INGENIERÍA S.L. being its activity the Design, consulting, monitoring & DCIM, technical advice and commissioning of mission critical infrastructures (Data Centers), has a quality policy and environment management that is specified in the following points:
- Compliance with legal and technical requirements, as well as any other requirement that AEON INGENIERÍA S.L. has subscribed to in relation to the environmental aspects generated by its work activity.
- Commitment to pursue the protection of the environment and prevention of pollution and any other commitment made.
- Focus the company’s activities and decisions on meeting the needs and expectations of customers.
- To ensure the quality and correct environmental management of all activities in order to guarantee the services provided to customers.
- To enhance the autonomy and initiative of the staff so that they can contribute more effectively to achieving the objectives of AEON INGENIERÍA S.L.
- Maintain a spirit of continuous improvement of efficiency in all activities related to the system and customers, for the improvement of the performance of the management system.
- The Management and Staff of AEON INGENIERÍA S.L. share and understand this management system as a way of working for each and every one of their activities.
This quality and environmental management policy has been communicated to all the company’s personnel, as well as to all the staff and organization working on behalf of AEON INGENIERÍA S.L. and is understood, applied and kept up to date at all levels of the organization, and its effectiveness and compliance is regularly monitored.
Likewise, this integrated management policy is available to any person or organization interested in knowing it.
The Management establishes and reviews its environmental and quality objectives and goals for each of the areas, taking the defined policy as a reference framework, setting the responsibilities for achieving them, establishing the criteria for action and assigning the necessary resources, in order to achieve the generic objectives and goals of the integrated management policy.
30 June 2020